Dragons Unleashed Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Unleashed Worlds

Greetings, this is the official website for the upcoming game Dragons Unleashed Worlds, and exciting (MMORPG) for now this is the official site but will later be updated to a main site, when its more active.:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Writing Gallery?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvex
Admin
Velvex

User Points : 66
User Reputation : 0

Writing Gallery? Empty
PostSubject: Writing Gallery?   Writing Gallery? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Well Ampy mijo, I saw that you added an art gallery section for edited pictures and such, but I thought a writing gallery would be a good section to add. A lot of AQW members such as Lady Adella, Alanza, Eonaleth, Bram, and myself write a lot. We could just post short stories there, or poems, any type of writing.
Back to top Go down
ktmhld

ktmhld

User Points : 40

Writing Gallery? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Gallery?   Writing Gallery? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

I LIKE that IDEA! psst...VEX u forgot to add me in that writing group area, i write!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktmhldart.weebly.com
Ampy
Bunnifier

User Points : 87

Writing Gallery? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Gallery?   Writing Gallery? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that when I got to it I'll get to it right away. =D
Back to top Go down
http://duworlds.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Writing Gallery? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Gallery?   Writing Gallery? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing Gallery?
Page 1 of 1