Dragons Unleashed Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Unleashed Worlds

Greetings, this is the official website for the upcoming game Dragons Unleashed Worlds, and exciting (MMORPG) for now this is the official site but will later be updated to a main site, when its more active.:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragons Unleashed Worlds Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ampy
Bunnifier

User Points : 87
User Reputation : 0

Dragons Unleashed Worlds Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Dragons Unleashed Worlds Forum Rules   Dragons Unleashed Worlds Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Greetings, this is going to be the forum rules they will be strictly enforced.

Language
Inappropriate language will not be tolerated, small meanings of it such as "AceHole" is considered as inappropriate language, as you are insuinating it (Conveying it) and will result in an automatic warning, also language such as this for the most part is censored if you see one that isn't censored please notify a staff member via the pm system.

Spamming/Hacking/Threatening
Spamming,hacking,or any form of threats will not be tolerated if, you are found guilty of doing this it will result in an automatic warning, so refrain from doing this please.

Double Posting
Double posting isn't allowed on this forum, if you need to add something on your post, please just "Edit" it.Double posting will result in a warning within the post, then a official one will be given if you do it again within that same post, possibly in another post depends on the severity of it.

Warnings

Spam Warnings-Making multiple topics about something isn't acceptable when you reach 3 unneccessary topics about the same thing you will recieve a ban, if you decide to do it for a 4th time you will be issued another warning, if it occurs again you will be banned for a select amount of time.

Hacking Warnings-If found guilty of hacking, you will automatically be banned for a full week, as none of the staff here pleasure hackers and a ban is neccessary punishment if accused of it again you will be permanently banned from the forums, but if your not doing it discuss it with us, we will not ban you without valid proof or explanation.

Ban Evasion
Under no circumstances should you make two accounts. Most of the time people do this when they are banned, do not assume we are fool here at the =Du= forums we have an Ip Address grabber, and know your Ip Instantly when you attempt to do this if you are in the middle of a ban and you decide to do this the length of the original ban will be double NO exceptions.

Becoming Staff
Please refrain from asking to become staff this is banable if continous over a large period of time, if we see over time your trustworthy enough we will ask if you want to be staff these positions cannot be applied for thank you for your understanding.

Mini-Modding
Please do not mini-mod, for those of you who don't know exactly what this is it is acting as if you are staff when you are really not for example do not make topics like =Du=, do not day I am locking this thread, etc. I'm sure you get my point.

I hope you can cooperate with these rules and we will have no problems have a nice, day also staff feel free to edit this post if I missed anything at all.
Back to top Go down
http://duworlds.omgforum.net

Dragons Unleashed Worlds Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1