Dragons Unleashed Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Unleashed Worlds

Greetings, this is the official website for the upcoming game Dragons Unleashed Worlds, and exciting (MMORPG) for now this is the official site but will later be updated to a main site, when its more active.:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

armor design!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flintose creed

Flintose creed

User Points : 13
User Reputation : 0

armor design!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: armor design!!!!!!!!!!!!   armor design!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Everybody....I got a new armor and hopefully I will post more soon...tell me what you think, I will post the link Twisted Evil

arachnomancer caster armor
Back to top Go down
Ampy
Bunnifier

User Points : 87
User Reputation : 0

armor design!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: armor design!!!!!!!!!!!!   armor design!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:30 pm

I am being forced to delete this thread, only important message concerning the game by certified admins which are me and Velvex at the moment are allowed to make post in the Design Notes area, no non certified admin is given permission to post in the Design Notes section which I believe I have clearly stated if you have read the rules in the past first of all this is an art suggestion and should be posted their in the Armor area, second your title does not need to consist of multiple "!" 's as that is considered spam in a forum type atomsphere. I should not be having to warn a moderator as I am having to do so at the moment if any incident of this occurs again your moderator privileges will be permanently revoked until you earn them back but I am not going to delete this thread for 2 days minimum so you may see this post.
Back to top Go down
http://duworlds.omgforum.net

armor design!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1