Dragons Unleashed Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Unleashed Worlds

Greetings, this is the official website for the upcoming game Dragons Unleashed Worlds, and exciting (MMORPG) for now this is the official site but will later be updated to a main site, when its more active.:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ampy
Bunnifier

User Points : 87
User Reputation : 0

Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only!   Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 am

We need help with this game specifically coders and animators we're looking for 3 coders and 3 animators think you got what it takes please pm me with an example of your work, and we'll discuss this. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://duworlds.omgforum.net
Velvex
Admin
Velvex

User Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only!   Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 am

Ampy, may I suggest having somebody who specializes in map design and story line writing? They wouldn't necessarily have to code the maps, but it'd be better if they could, since most coders will probably be working on items and interface.
Back to top Go down
Ampy
Bunnifier

User Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only!   Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Yes, if you have a suggestion of someone you feel should be hired please contact me about them via the pm system.
Back to top Go down
http://duworlds.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only!   Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Hiring! Limited Time Only!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragons Unleashed Worlds :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: