Dragons Unleashed Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Unleashed Worlds

Greetings, this is the official website for the upcoming game Dragons Unleashed Worlds, and exciting (MMORPG) for now this is the official site but will later be updated to a main site, when its more active.:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gallery Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ampy
Bunnifier

User Points : 87
User Reputation : 0

Gallery Rules Empty
PostSubject: Gallery Rules   Gallery Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Plagerism
Plagerism will not be tolerated if you do not know what this means it is copying an authors work without his permission, if you do happen to use another persons work it is required that you post proof along with the work showing permission giving from the original author.

Image Limit
When you are officially approved by a staff member in your shop you are allowed to show a maximum of 5 images in post form, all other images must be shown via a link, this is done to prevent site lag.

Constructive Criticism
Please use constructive criticism in posts in the gallery, this is supporting the author of the work by commenting on ways he could improve or commenting on how good it is. Bad comments like "Your work Sucks!" will be considers harassment/threat and you will recieve an immediate warning.

Please follow these rules and you will have no problem here in the gallery.

If anyone feels I have missed on something here please pm me about, it and if I feel it is needed I will update this rules page accordingly remember rules are subject to change so please check in from time to time, it is not the staffs fault if you didn't read the rules and your accused this is a mandatory thing.
Back to top Go down
http://duworlds.omgforum.net

Gallery Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragons Unleashed Worlds :: The Gallery-
Jump to: