Dragons Unleashed Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Unleashed Worlds

Greetings, this is the official website for the upcoming game Dragons Unleashed Worlds, and exciting (MMORPG) for now this is the official site but will later be updated to a main site, when its more active.:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report a Player thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

User Points : 7
User Reputation : 0

Report a Player thread Empty
PostSubject: Report a Player thread   Report a Player thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 am

It think when your MMORPG becomes a reality..a "Report a player" Thread should be needed..
It could be used to provide evidence of breaking of the basic rules.
You could have people post screenies of rules being broken, etc.
Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Ampy
Bunnifier

User Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Report a Player thread   Report a Player thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Good thought I'll get to that right away. Locking thread ~Ampy
Back to top Go down
http://duworlds.omgforum.net
Velvex
Admin
Velvex

User Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Report a Player thread   Report a Player thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 pm

LOCK BREAK! Very Happy

I'm not so sure this is a good idea. PMing a staff member would work just fine. And if somebody posts a false report, or ends up being wrong about an accusation, it could cause problems. Also, some players may defend accused players and arguments could easily start in a thread like this. I think the PM system works fine for reporting players.

If you agree Ampy, I will volunteer to be head of player support, in other words, most reports sent via PM would be dealt with by myself. Eventually, if the game gets big enough, I'd need one or two responsible players and forumites helping me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report a Player thread   Report a Player thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report a Player thread
Page 1 of 1